Pages

Friday, April 25, 2014

Soaring with the birds - Mini Adventure to the Tracy Aviary

Hello everyone! Just wanted to share some photos I took a few weeks back at Tracy Aviary. I love these mini adventures I take, whether it's just a walk around downtown or a camping trip to Moab. I hadn't done one in quite some time. It felt great to get out of the house and studio and just make some photos with what was right in front of me. I find that these mini adventures give me time to reflect on my goals, life, relationships or just a chance not to think about anything and just be in the moment. I believe that it is good to get away from it all for a few hours each week. Meaning, go somewhere or do something by yourself doing what you like to do, working on you, making sure you are happy. Any way, I hope that you are having a great day and that you are striving to make yourself, your life, your community better. I'll leave you with this quote.

"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear." - Rumi 































No comments:

Post a Comment